quinta-feira, 27 de junho de 2013

EXTERNATO LAGOAS

REVISÃO PARA A PROVA I– 9º ANO.

1. Complete as frases com o presente perfeito.
a)   I _______________________________ today. (to work – neg.)
b)   We _______________________________________ a new lamp. (to buy)
c)    We ________________________________________ our holiday. (to plan – neg,)
d)   Where ___________ you _______________ ? (to be)
e)    He ____________________________ five letters. (to write)
f)    She __________________________ him for a long time. (to see – neg)
g)   __________ you _______________ at school? (to be)
h)   School __________________________.  (to start – neg.)
i)     _________  she ________________ to his boss? (to speak)
j)     No, he ____________________________________ the time. (to have – neg.)
2.      Simple Past ou Present Perfect? Use a forma correta dos verbos entre parênteses:
a) ____________________ you ___________________ Tom yesterday? (to see)
a.    He ___________________________ in Italy for two years. (to live)
c) Where ____________ Bob ________________when he was in Manchester last year? (to study )
d)   They ____________________ to New York last year. (to go) 
e)    When __________________ you __________________ at school lately? (to arrive)
3.      Complete com since or for.
a) We have stayed in this place ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_____________ last month.
b) Vera hasn’t talked to us ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_________________ two years ago.
c) They have read ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­___________ years.
d) It hasn’t rained ______________ a long time.
e) She has made mistakes ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_____________ yesterday.
f) Gloria has told the truth ______________ 2008.
4. Reescreva as frases colocando os advérbios que estão nos parênteses nos lugares adequados.
a) I have finished my exercises. (yet)
__________________________________________________________________
b) I haven’t seen you. __________________________________________________________________
c) She has made a cake. (just) __________________________________________________________________
d) They haven’t arrived. (already) _________________________________________________________________
e) She has seen that movie. (ever) _________________________________________________________________
5. Distribua as expressões de tempo colocando-as nos lugares adequados.

          yesterday – a week – last week – many days – 1999 – thirteen years – I was child –
two hours –  December – half an hour.
 


For
Since

















6. Complete as frases com o Past Perfect dos verbos entre parênteses:
a)   The storm destroyed the sandcastle that we __________________. (to build)
b)   My brother ate all the cake that our Mom ___________________. (to make)
c)     The waiter brought a drink that we _____________________. (to order – neg.)
d)   I was late for work because I__________________ the bus. (to miss)
e)    ___________ she ______________ a new job by that time? (to find)

7.    Simple Past ou Past perfect?
a)   My sister told me she  ___________________ (be) to the dentist. 
b)   They _____________________ (start) dinner after they had drunk a lot. 
c)    When he ______________ (call) me, I __________________(sleep) for 2 hours. 
d)   After we _______________ (read) the book, the teacher ______________. (give) us a test.

e)  The children  ___________ (eat) all the meals before we _______________